Tuesday, February 21, 2012

☆ Room tour pt.1☆



♥ ♫ It's been a while, right? 
But I guess I'm being a good girl trying to not neglect my blog too much~ :D
I told you before I wanted to make a kind of room tour post, so, here I am with tons of pics for you!

I've decided to split it into two or three parts, because I wanted it to be full of details and I actually made too many pics, ahah~ (´◔◞౪◟◔‘)

This first post will show you some of my toys on a shelf and the sofa area~

As you probably noticed from the previous post, well maybe it's impossible to see actually, but well, the sofa is basically the living-room of my silly Pache, my cat ~

I've recently spent a lot of time to arrange my new room and though it's not finished,
I'm pretty happy of how it is now (。╯ᴗ╰)〜♥ 
This is the part I love most~ 



I've painted a shelf lilac and I've put there part of my little plastic toys, ponies and a Lady Lovely Locks pixietails tree playset~

I've attached hearts and stuff there and there /D





I don't really have so many ponies yet, but thanks to my lovely friend Julie I have some more now, I've definitely  decided I need a pony army by my side (´ლ`;) Got to do something and buy tons!


As if he wasn't enough silly just being himself with that face and such, I've dressed one of my lady lovely locks dragon as a kind of 80's bride thing /D 
Now it's even more weird, eheh~ ٩(●˙▿˙●)۶
Princess, the swan keyper, is one of the gift I received from Julie, too~
Isn't she precious? ; ;


I have the pony keyper since I was a child, I've kept it in good conditions, I really loved it <3  
Behind I've put two of my vintage notebooks as a sort of background, a Lady lovely locks one and a Cherry merry muffins one ´ 3`♥


This is a big Poochie automatic sharpener, her ears are fluffy~


Cute baby ponies <3


I consider this as a real treasure (o*  *)o It's a big Little twin stars sticker dated 1976,
 I think I'll never remove it from that plastic bag~



A baby bat and various things on my sofa~






I have this Fairy tail since a lot of years, too! It's adorable and I'd like to have many others~


This playset is really really cute, it's a tree house for those lovely colored pixietails~☆:::


The silly stars bride~ (๑'ʚ'๑)♥


And then, as usual, my love Pache is resting a bit close to her official lover, 
a dandy bunny in a very elegant suit~ 
I'll keep you up to date with the private business of these two, hoho~

That's all for now! ♪

I'll show you the rest of my room in a few days!


Kisses~ ☆



27 comments:

  1. Cuteeee! I love all your toys sitting on your shelf! (๑★⌓★๑)
    You should paint your other shelf too!!
    & omg Pache is so darling~
    I want to draw her with her lover now♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youuuu my love!(o˘ ³˘)~♥
      I know I know you're right! ; u; I wanted to paint it pastel pink but then I gave up aahah~ I could paint it tough one day! I jsut have to find the patience to empty everything /D
      Omg, please do it!! I love your drawings too much♥ ٩(๑´3`๑)۶

      Delete
  2. Niiiice, I really love the color! It seem to be a lot of piece of collection!
    I will live in a flat with my boyfriend in september, I would find two or three popples I don't think he'll really appreciate it... haha.
    Always pretty cat♥♥
    I wait with impatience your other articles!!
    And btw cuuutte Creamy Mami coverage MOHER OF GOD.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!♥♥♥ ٩(๑´v`๑)۶
      Ohh that's great! * u* Noooo take and decorate a little corner and put there your colored stuff and popples and plushies, you have to have it ahah <3
      Thank you♥ yay~☆
      Aww yeah it's a bit small but I arranged that way, as an half cover /D

      Delete
  3. Awww quante cosine e quanto rosa e lilla ♥ ♥ ♥ non vedo l'ora di vedere le altre parti questo post *w*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. eeeew grazie!!♥ Ultimamente sono sempre più pazza per la combo rosa-lilla ahah~(o ☆ u ☆o)♥

      Delete
  4. mi piace tantissimo il pipistrello cck vicino al letto ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grazie cara!~♥ L'avevo fatto per una fiera ed è finito lì eheh~ (๑ ᴖ ᴈ ᴖ)

      Delete
  5. Ooo! Your room is super cute! I love the lilac and all the vintage toys. Don't worry, you'll gain an army of ponies before you know it! I look forward to all the other posts! ^^ x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aaw thank you!! (♥ ๑ ᴖ ᴈ ᴖ)
      You say so? * A * I hope, I hope it too!!♥♥♥

      Delete
  6. Ahh super super cute!! I am in love with your toy shelf!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you natalitchiiii~♥♥
      I'm in love with your room too, damn, you have the cutest toys!! (๑ * ᴈ *)

      Delete
  7. I freaking love your room! I get so inspired to fix my room too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oooh thank you! This makes me happy , eheh♥ I want to see it! * v*

      Delete
  8. You have the cutest collection! I love how you have everything displayed. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!♥♥♥
      I'm glad you like it <333 ๑ ᴖ ᴈ ᴖ)

      Delete
  9. Your room is really nice and cute!!*゚ ゜゚*☆(* ´ ▽ ` *)
    I'm looking forward to seeing the other photos on the next entry (´∀`)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much!♥ (*´◡`*)
      Eeheh I'm going to post something just today~<3

      Delete
  10. Ahh! I want to trade places with your kitty and hang out in your dreamy room! I love your sweet toys! Your beautiful Keypers swan princess has stolen my heart ;_; ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. eheeheheh you'd be very very welcome here my darling!! *//3//*
      Thanks <33
      Ow ; v; yeah she has magic eyes and once you look at them, you're lost.. //D

      Delete
  11. ma chérie ta chambre et très belle ♥je suis contente que tu ai aimer mes cadeaux poney <3
    j'éspere bientôt pouvoir te renvoyer des cadeaux ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hunny!♥♥♥ And of course I did!! (๑ * ᴈ *)I was extremely happy to receive your beautiful gifts, I can't thank you enough!! ;3;♥
      Ah!! You don't have to ;///; but we could do another swap sometimes soon!♥

      Delete
  12. WOAH your room is so adorable! I hope to have a room like this some day!

    Also - I've given you a Liebster Blog Award: http://fireextinquisher.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/liebster-blog-award.html

    Now you should pick 5 blogs to pass it on to =3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sooo much!! ♥♥♥
      I'm not too much into this kind of things, but thank you anyway, I will try to remember about it <3

      Delete
  13. Your room is beautiful! May I ask where you purchased the lovely Creamy Mami throw from?

    ReplyDelete