Friday, April 13, 2012

Magical Girl Pache is not a dream!☆


This is a post about a kitty. 
A kitty who dreamt about being a magical girl.

This is a long story and everything started because she used to sleep very, very close to a darling, precious Creamy Mami blanket~ 



In facts, as time passes by, she felt these strong feelings inside her growing and growing, this great will to become a little magical heroin, and to could, one day, be dressed like the girl she spent days staring at (when she didn't sleep, obviously)~


She spent also hours looking at herself in that cute pastel bears mirror, 
wondering all hopeful "Will I become a magical girl, one day?"



Sometimes she gave up, and saddened by this surreal wish she had, she looked at the mirror, and suddenly she teared a bit, thinking about how impossible that sounded...




But one day she had enough of staring and crying.. she found all her courage, she decided it was time to act! (and that's incredible, if you know how great her lazyness is) 
Considering her owner tastes and passions, she managed to find all the things she needed in an heartbeat, one day, just when her owner wasn't around~
And there, suprisingly, something amazing and really magical happened! 


Oh my god! ♥ She finally, definitely, managed to turn into a magical girl, 
and not a plain one but into Creamy Mami


You could imagine her happyness and excitement but, all of a sudden she started to feel extremely embarassed and out of place, and maybe just uncomfortable, just a bit..

 

It was the first time for her, as a kitty, to feel that way... but she was stronger, and she faced her mix of feelings and she was proud, in the end, to keep her head up and firmly hold her magical wand in her paw, ready to sing and do lots and lots of magics!!


I just know that, when I'm far from her, when she suddenly feels that need to feel like a magical girl again, she will dress up again, and the room will be full of magic!!





bonus pic~ a lovely drawing made by Ribbon, which make me start to think about this story //D




36 comments:

  1. OMGGGG. This is the best, i'm crying from laughter (*´艸`*)
    My favorite magical girl, Pache♥♥♥ She is just too cute ٩(♥ε♥ )۶
    Damn she is just too precious & lazy~ (´ ՞)ਊ( ՞ )╭♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. eeheheheheheh that silly conceited is so happy that you love her♥♥♥(´ ´//)ਊ(// ` )╭♥
      She loves you too!! ; v ;♥
      I admit I laughed so hard when I was writing that post, and sometimes I still laugh when I see the pictures ahah //D

      Delete
  2. non puoi farmi questo D: ogni volta che vedo il tuo adorabile gatto mi si scioglie il cuore in mille cuoricini ♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aaaaw è qui che si monta la testa eheh, è una pacicciosetta stupidina!♥

      Delete
  3. Daaw, that is too cute... X3 Adorable photostory~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! <3 I had so much fun while I was writing it ahah //D

      Delete
  4. The story of Pache is told as a fairy tale, it makes me dream. She looks like a princess in her castle enchanted! It is just too sweet, I love her so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I tried ahah! I'm happy if I did~~ Ohhh yaay * 3* Pache princess will be the next story-fairy tale for sure!( ั ♥ ᴈ ♥ ั; )~
      She kisses youuu~♥

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Grazie!!♥ E' qui tutta vanitosetta e orgogliosa di piacere! //D

      Delete
  6. Aww this is the cutest thing! *o*~

    ReplyDelete
  7. She's so cool XD but no really, what a fluffy cutie *///*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is soooo overweight and lazy ahah♥
      anyway, she just told me she needs to show some other odd story to you all soon, eheh //D

      Delete
  8. OMG, she's so cute!!(*´∀`*)
    She's the perfect magical girl (^・ω・^=)~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aaw thank you♥ Now she is really too much happy you said so~ *//u//*

      Delete
  9. Che paladina paciocca!!*^*
    Già la adoro!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aaaaww che carina grazie! Eheh♥
      Ne è felicissima! * v*

      Delete
    2. I've tagged you!^^
      (http://alyuu.blogspot.it/2012/06/tag-post.html)

      Delete
    3. I've tagged you!^^
      (http://alyuu.blogspot.it/2012/06/tag-post.html)

      Delete
  10. Replies
    1. Ohh I'm so happy you do, thank you♥♥♥

      Delete
  11. Replies
    1. Thank you!♥ I'm happy you like her eheheh<3

      Delete
  12. Lovely Kitty!!!!!!!!!! I love! MEOW! <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello! *smiles shyly*
    I've been reading your blog and decided to make my own so that I could leave comments on blogs that I like (I hope you don't mind if I comment you, if you don't like it please let me know :) ) This story is really cute and so is your kitty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello!<33 No need to be shy~ eheh!
      I'm really glad you commented, really!♥ Thank you!
      I'm glad you liked the story eheheh ^ u^
      Kisses!♥

      Delete
  14. May I ask where you purchased the lovely Creamy Mami throw? I've not seen it in that shade and you can only get one from one site and I don't really trust this site.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Throw? o: I purchased the pocket mirror and chopsticks at a local comics convention here in Italy~ If you mean the collar thing, it is really not a collar actually eheh, it is a part of some lolita shoes I removed and used like a collar xD

    ReplyDelete
  16. Throw? o: I purchased the pocket mirror and chopsticks at a local comics convention here in Italy~ If you mean the collar thing, it is really not a collar actually eheh, it is a part of some lolita shoes I removed and used like a collar xD

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh wow, hehe! this was too cute! (*▽*)

    ReplyDelete